Diamond Fiesta SlotsOff we go to Mexico for a special Fiesta. The Mexicans are celebrating the Day of the Dead. The game is not as morbid as it sounds. But it is a fun game to play due to its many unique features.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?Real Time Gaming is the provider for this game.
Can I Play This Game in the Demo Mode?You can play the game in Demo Mode at Casino Slotastic.
What is the Theme of this Game?Diamond Fiesta is a Mexican theme-based slot celebrating the Day of the Dead.
What is the Game Design?The game is located in a small town where flags are strung from one building to another. The slot is in the center, and other than the six symbols of importance, the rest are card symbols.
What Type of Slot Game is Diamond Fiesta Slots Slots?Diamond Fiesta is a five-pay-line bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines Are There?Diamond Fiesta Slots has 50 pay lines.
What Are the Betting Options?The betting starts at one cent and goes as high as 25 cents per spin. The max bet is $12.50 per spin. The maximum win per paid spin is 50,000xs the bet per line.
Where is the Paytable?To the Spin button's right, click on the three horizontal lines, then click on the small I to access the paytable.
Does Diamond Fiesta Slots offer a Bonus Round and Free Spins?
- The paytable opens with the Wild and Scatter symbols. Senor Skeleton is the Wild symbol and appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. The Scatter symbol is a Mask. The highest paying symbol is the Senorita.
- Jackpot Diamond Feature
- During the main game, the Jackpot Diamond Feature triggers when six or more Diamonds appear anywhere. Three re-spins are awarded, with triggering diamonds held in place. Only Diamond symbols are active during the Jackpot Diamond Feature.
- If a new Diamond appears in a spinning position, it is on hold for the remainder of the feature. Any Diamond occurring in a corner grid position will reset the remaining re-spins to three, except in the 8x4 grid. At the end of the Jackpot diamond Feature, each diamond will reveal a prize value or Jackpot, which the player receives.
- Mini and Minor Jackpots may be revealed in any grid. Major and Grand Jackpots may appear in corner positions in the 8x4 grid only.
- Diamond Prizes, including jackpot prizes, range from 1xs to 50xs the bet, other than the corner positions in the 8x4 grid, which vary from 3xs to 250xs the bet. Expanding reels may be triggered during the jackpot Diamond feature. Re-Sins will end once there are no more re-spins remaining or when the maximum payout is won.
- Jackpot diamond Expanding Reels
- If Diamonds occur in all four corner positions during the Jackpot diamond feature, the reels expand. Reels progress from a 5-reel, 3-row grid to a 6x3 grid with a new column added pon the right. If diamonds fill the four corner positions on the 6x3 grid, the reels expand to a 6x4 grid with a new row added at the bottom. If Diamonds fill the cour corner positions in the 6x4 grid, the reels expand to a final 8x4 grid with new columns added on the left and right. Any diamond occurring in a corner grid position added one extra re-spin in the 8x4 grid.
- Free Spins Round
- When you get three or more scatter Skull symbols appearing in the main game, this will trigger the free spins round. Six free games will be given during which extra Skulls, Diamonds, and Senor Skeletons are added to the reels. Three additional free games are awarded if three or more scatter Sjulls appear in a free spin. The Jackpot Diamond Feature can be triggered during the free spins round. Free spins are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game. Free spins will end once there are no more remaining or when the maximum payout is won.